Eastern Washington fire.

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr, brokerbyduck

Eastern Washington fire.

Postby Wagreenheader » Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:29 pm

Well short to say, I lost my cabin in Alta lake to the fire. I had spots around Brewster for hunting doves and they all got burned up too. Now I don't have any place to hunt come September first. If anyone knows of any public spots over there that they wouldn't mind sharing I would greatly appreciate it. You can private message me also. I would be interested in trading a duck hunt over here in western Washington in the Skagit Bay Area, I have plenty of spots on this side. If anyone is interested please feel free to contact me! Thanks a ton, Mike
Just got passed by the yote with the boat with reed man in the back
Wagreenheader
hunter

Re: Eastern Washington fire.

Postby Dep6 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:43 am

Hate to hear about your cabin, be safe out there.
Saving the Poodles of America, one Alligator at a time!!
Dep6
Site Admin

Postby h2ofowlr » Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:29 pm

It will be a rough one this year. Several friends lost everything over towards Pateros. It will be hard on the deer in the area as well. You may have to do some looking around Moses Lake or other side of the CR.
Cut Um!
Real ducks don't have a competition sequence they follow! Hint, hint!
h2ofowlr
State Moderator

Postby ohtajj » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:01 am

Sorry to hear about your cabin, brother. I am just guessing, but I bet my honey hole for deer is burned up so I will be doing some major scouting once things are under control over that way.
ohtajj
hunter

Postby Wagreenheader » Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:05 pm

Thank you guys, I'm thinking of checking out Moses area. I'm going scouting in August over there, thanks a ton and I hope everyone finds a new spot this year to replace their burned ones. Very sad to hear about all that was lost.
Just got passed by the yote with the boat with reed man in the back
Wagreenheader
hunter

Postby ohtajj » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:11 pm

Make sure you stay off the private land around moses unless you get permission. All of the farmers that live near me will shoot first and ask questions later.
ohtajj
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting