Need a little help

Plenty of Washington duck hunting information to learn and share from the Pugent sound to the open plains of eastern WA. Discuss all of the Washington duck hunting topics here.

Moderators: Token, washingtonmuley, h2ofowlr, brokerbyduck

Need a little help

Postby Tealer » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:08 pm

So with having to actually work a full time job this season (first time working during the season!). I won't have time to scout 7 days a week. So I was hoping a few if you guys could give me a few spots and maybe scout them for me. I'll take PM's so the whole world doesn't have to know.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Re: Need a little help

Postby bknilvr00 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:50 am

Tealer wrote:So with having to actually work a full time job this season (first time working during the season!). I won't have time to scout 7 days a week. So I was hoping a few if you guys could give me a few spots and maybe scout them for me. I'll take PM's so the whole world doesn't have to know.

Ill do you one better! Ill just show you the spots I've been shown over the last few seasons. Sharing is caring!
bknilvr00
hunter

Postby BigBlondeBirdDog » Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:44 pm

: Well, even though I know your busting balls as a thread ... You know I'll throw ya an update or two from the TC way.

It'll be a diver report 9x outta 10 ... But an honest report is an honest report.
: Waterfowl Junkie & Host of "Pacific Flyway Radio"

Ragged Outdoors Pro Staff Drinking Team
Killians Irish Red Pro Staff Drinking Team
Famous Dave's BBQ Rib Tip Platter Phat Boy Team
BigBlondeBirdDog
hunter

Postby bknilvr00 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 4:38 pm

BigBlondeBirdDog wrote:: Well, even though I know your busting balls as a thread ... You know I'll throw ya an update or two from the TC way.

It'll be a diver report 9x outta 10 ... But an honest report is an honest report.

What's going on here? Sincerity isn't the DHC way... Your upsetting the balance!

Sent from my space modulator.
bknilvr00
hunter

Postby Cougar125 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 6:41 pm

I'll gladly post some GPS coordinates of any birds I find in the next few months!
There are no ducks in the desert!
Cougar125
hunter

Postby Tealer » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:30 pm

Cougar125 wrote:I'll gladly post some GPS coordinates of any birds I find in the next few months!

In the next couple months just stay safe!
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Postby Tealer » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:32 pm

bknilvr00 wrote:
Tealer wrote:So with having to actually work a full time job this season (first time working during the season!). I won't have time to scout 7 days a week. So I was hoping a few if you guys could give me a few spots and maybe scout them for me. I'll take PM's so the whole world doesn't have to know.

Ill do you one better! Ill just show you the spots I've been shown over the last few seasons. Sharing is caring!

Indeed it is. Opening weekend work for you?
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Postby bknilvr00 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:26 pm

Tealer wrote:
bknilvr00 wrote:

Indeed it is. Opening weekend work for you?

You show up with a TDB and I'll take you anywhere you wanna go.... :yes:
bknilvr00
hunter

Postby Tealer » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:46 pm

Probably not this year but I guarantee I'll have one next year. I got a few I can borrow.....
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Postby BigBlondeBirdDog » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:12 am

bknilvr00 wrote:
BigBlondeBirdDog wrote:: Well, even though I know your busting balls as a thread ... You know I'll throw ya an update or two from the TC way.

What's going on here? Sincerity isn't the DHC way... Your upsetting the balance!

Stood up as one of the Best Men in Tealers wedding ... Kinda owe the guy a solid report. Plus, 4 dozen of HIS decoys along with bags, line and weights all burned up in a truck fire I had 3 yrs ago ... Brothers due a solid report. Balance or NOOOOOOO balance ... Brother is due a solid report.

:beer:
: Waterfowl Junkie & Host of "Pacific Flyway Radio"

Ragged Outdoors Pro Staff Drinking Team
Killians Irish Red Pro Staff Drinking Team
Famous Dave's BBQ Rib Tip Platter Phat Boy Team
BigBlondeBirdDog
hunter

Postby Tealer » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:33 am

BigBlondeBirdDog wrote:
bknilvr00 wrote:

Stood up as one of the Best Men in Tealers wedding ... Kinda owe the guy a solid report. Plus, 4 dozen of HIS decoys along with bags, line and weights all burned up in a truck fire I had 3 yrs ago ... Brothers due a solid report. Balance or NOOOOOOO balance ... Brother is due a solid report.

:beer:

They still repeat the first time we met story at family get togethers.
Widmer Bros Prostaff
Former Hostess Prostaff
WizzBang Prostaff
Tealer
village idiot

Postby ScaupHunter » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:35 am

I know of a smoking hot puddler hot spot. It is on private property close to Wallulla. Some nasty looking pond or other right next to a silage plant. Birds feeding in row piles and all that. You are going to have to be quick though. The owner gets nasty if you stay to long.
Bella's
Decoy Setting Pro Staff
Boat Operator Pro Staff
Duck Shooting Pro Staff
Warm Towel Pro Staff
Snack Supply Pro Staff

He works for free! Who's the B now?
ScaupHunter
hunter

Return to Washington Duck Hunting