Duck Hunting Forum banner

Duck Hunting Clubs Lacy Area

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  phillipstd 
#1 ·
Have just moved to the Great State of Washington, I live outside Lacy, am looking for information on duck/ goose hunting around here. Also if there are any clubs in which to join. I like to bring my boys with me when I hunt. Any help/ suggestions.

#2 ·
yes, there's open to the public places around, if you can find any that arn't packed, there's a guy named rusty, I think his club or whatever is called northwest waterfoulers, he rented a couple of my good spots that used to be free, alls you had to do was ask, now it'll cost ya a couple hundred to hunt there, I wouldn't recomend him unless your hard up, and corky smith down independence valley, he's got all that tied up, you could pay him also, but he's no better, if I were you I'd just drive around and ask farmers, most will let you hunt for free, unless the've rented to one of those two a55holes, then they might want money, that's how I've gotten all my spots. good luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.