xmas hunt

The eastern side of the nation has some of the best hunting. Share your West Virginia duck hunting tips, tactics, insights and information.

xmas hunt

Postby southernwoody » Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:27 am

Hi everybody, I'm new to this particular forum and thought is say hi and ask a question. I'm from Charleston but live in south Georgia. I'm coming home on leave for Christmas and want to show my little brother what a good duck hunt is like. I have decoys and a well trained dog and I'm not new to waterfowlin but I've never duck/goose hunted in wv. I'm not looking for anyone's spot but could yall boys point me in a good direction for a good bank Hunt. I'd like to show him a good time before I deploy again. Like I said I'm not asking yall for grid coordinates just a general helpful hint or direction. If anybody would like to tag a long I wouldn't mind either. Thank ya.
southernwoody
hunter

Re: xmas hunt

Postby WOODIE13 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:04 pm

Let's do this :thumbsup:
WOODIE13
hunter

Postby southernwoody » Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Yea I'm getting real excited its looking like the Saturday after Xmas now due to army factors outside of my control. But none the less I'm getting pumped to come up and see how yall do things up there.
southernwoody
hunter

Postby WOODIE13 » Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Just pray for cold :thumbsup:
WOODIE13
hunter

Postby southernwoody » Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Ohhh trust me I'm prayin hard for cold weather
southernwoody
hunter