WV trip

The eastern side of the nation has some of the best hunting. Share your West Virginia duck hunting tips, tactics, insights and information.

WV trip

Postby scoter32 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:40 pm

Guys,

I will be traveling to WV tomorrow for a job interview. I will be in south-southeast WV. Looking to try an maybe shoot a duck or 2 tuesday morning. Not sure if someone may have room. PM me and I will give you my cell number.

Corey
scoter32
Newb

Re: WV trip

Postby scoter32 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:56 pm

I am experienced hunter from NC. Probably going to be the only day or two I can hunt the state for ducks this year. Any help is appreciated.

Corey
scoter32
Newb

Postby scoter32 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:49 pm

I see that this post has had some views and I got a PM from 1 person. I want to clarify that after this interview I intend on working full time up in WV. I would like to get to know some of you guys b/c from what I have read on here, the WV duck hunting community is small. I know that I am a new member to this site and that is b/c in NC I don't use these forums. I talk to my group face to face or telephone. Wanted to dispel the cyber scouting myth upfront. I hope that this may put some of you at ease in responding to my original post.

Corey
scoter32
Newb

Postby WOODIE13 » Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:12 pm

See you in the morning brother :thumbsup:

If you are a cyber scouter, well, there are banjos warmed up, if not, we are brothers :thumbsup:
WOODIE13
hunter

Return to West Virginia Duck Hunting