Ducking in the charleston area

The eastern side of the nation has some of the best hunting. Share your West Virginia duck hunting tips, tactics, insights and information.

Ducking in the charleston area

Postby Z.herndon » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:19 pm

Anybody want to add another hunter in their party in the next few weeks. I live in charleston and I have everything to duck hunt but I just don't have the time to travel a long ways right now. My wife has some health problems and I have 2 daughters one 2 yrs and 1 9 months so I don't have a lot of time to travel for hunting. But if there is anyone that hunts in the charleston to Huntington area then hit me up. I can use a call too and I have all the decoys as well. I haven't been able to hunt all year because of work. I just got back from Ontario, Canada from a 2 week work trip and I didn't bring my gun, I was beating myself in the head for 2 weeks. But anyways hit me up if you want to go.
Z.herndon
hunter

Re: Ducking in the charleston area

Postby WOODIE13 » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:21 pm

Door is always open brother.
WOODIE13
hunter

Postby Z.herndon » Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:55 pm

Thanks woodie I know it is. It's just with my wife right now I need to be closer to home. If she starts to feel a little better here soon I will be up over there in a minute. But just in the Ned week i need to stick closer to home
Z.herndon
hunter

Postby WOODIE13 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:17 am

I hear you brother, family first.

Just don't let me tell you your Dad called in flocks of birds, OK :lol3: If so, I am going to Arkansas for the world championship :grooving:

I can vouch for his calling ability, straight DUCK, he can make them do things they do not want to do. :thumbsup:

Let me know, hope all works out. :thumbsup:
WOODIE13
hunter

Postby wvz71 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:39 pm

His dad call??? Oh yeah.. He called me the other day...lol...
WVDU Recruitment Chairman
WVDU OVC Co Chairman
Keep Your Faith in the LORD....
wvz71
hunter

Postby Z.herndon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:10 pm

Hey my dad try's he just hasn't ever really had to call because I was always there to call for him. But he tries and he he just starts laughing at himself it's actually really funny to hear him try but he's my dad so I have to put up with it.
Z.herndon
hunter

Postby Z.herndon » Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:27 pm

Anybody wanting to get a hunt together for the next week or weekend coming up. I am tied up this weekend because my oldest daughter is turning 2 so a big party and stuff this weekend but next week I am going to be ready to cut some feathers. If you want to try and get something planned up just shoot me a pm. I live in charleston, wv so if your near just let me know I would like to meet some duck hunters near me just duck hunting friends are hard to find around this area.
Z.herndon
hunter

Return to West Virginia Duck Hunting