Western Wisco Duck Hunting

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

Western Wisco Duck Hunting

Postby stealthmode437 » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:00 pm

Anyone know of places to hunt, not on the MISS, within a 30 mile radius of Hudson, Wi?
stealthmode437
Newb

Postby chase83 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:10 pm

Look in an atlas book or try posting with waterfowler.com I gurantee you will get results......best website for duck hunters out there
SHOT EM IN THE FACE!!!
NO MORE skybusting!!

1756vbw G3 35hp GDSD
chase83
hunter

Waterfowler.com

Postby TeamSkoal » Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:43 am

Waterfowler.com was the best waterfowling website out there. Key word was becuase now that they've gone commercial and you have to pay to beable to post and read all the posts, its a slap in the face. They were providing a great service to all waterfowlers out there, but now they have sold out. Check out www.wisconsinduckhunter.com, there are alot of guys there and its free.
TeamSkoal
hunter

Postby chase83 » Thu Oct 07, 2004 1:39 pm

You pay for a lot more then posting ....There are so many good forums on there especially about training dogs that most people would probably pay 50- 100 dollars for some of the great info....it has mor people and more upto date action!!! Your also buying a magizine subscription which is gettting better and better plus discount guide services for members and now they are doing guided hunts by member groups for a week at a great price they are teaming up with DU and Delta....So tell me that your money is going to a wasted cause with this plus much much more.....

I think you are just to cheap to pay for something good plus you get free calls with member ships....the calls sell for 30.00 and you get it plus mag s and awesome deals on hevi shot with free shipping + new hevi steel with free shipping I dont see stuff like this on other free websites because then it would cost money......grow up and open your eyes!!!
SHOT EM IN THE FACE!!!
NO MORE skybusting!!

1756vbw G3 35hp GDSD
chase83
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting