Hunting aroudn the milwaukee area

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

Hunting aroudn the milwaukee area

Postby TeamSkoal » Tue Oct 05, 2004 3:06 pm

Its my third year in milwaukee at Marquette University and this year got my own place so all my gear is here. Dont really have anyone to hunt or know where to go. Lookin for anyone who would like to hook and bust some ducks with a seasoned vetern. Im from appleton, so i know good spots south of greenbay down through oskosh, and my buddy lives up in tomahawk which i frequently visit and have the best duck hunting of season every year. Anyway anyone who could help me out thanx.

And if you wanna hook and bust some ducks down here, I'd be happy to take you out up north sometime if you get up there. Hunting the wild rice and backwaters of the wi river north of rhinelander is the best hunting ive ever had here in wisconsin, so let me know
TeamSkoal
hunter

Postby duck slayer » Sun Oct 10, 2004 8:32 pm

I live in muskego but go to uw-milwuakee. I'm huge into hunting especially ducks. My buddies and I did really good last year. Just wondering if you've been out this year down here. This year has been slow for me but going to scout some new spots. Just wondering if you got out down here yet.
duck slayer
Newb

Havent Gotton Out

Postby TeamSkoal » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:31 pm

Duck Slayer,

Been overwhelmed with 6 tests in these past three weeks here at marquette and a ton of other hw, so i havent had a chance to get out down here yet. Been goin home on the weekns and hunting up in northern wisconsin. We have off next week thurs and fri so im skippin classes on weds and headed up to hunt the backwaters of the wisconsin river and the rainbow flowage. Will be back on fallowing sunday and am bringing all my gear down. School work should slow down so i want to get around the area. Drop me a line if you wanna hook up and bust some ducks......i'd appreciate you helpin me out cuase i go nuts sittin on my ass at school not being able to hunt. Let me know

Eric
TeamSkoal
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting