Arguments for a Lower Hunting Age

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

Arguments for a Lower Hunting Age

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Thu Feb 02, 2006 3:14 pm

Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Pete-pec » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:00 pm

My boy turns 10 on 2-6, so I'm all for it! Wisconsin has a rich tradition of hunters, I just can't understand why they won't consider it. I've seen kids as young as 7 take deer in the south, doesn't seem to be any problems with them coping with society. My kid learns more about violence by watching T.V. after 7 PM than he'll learn from the ethical form of hunting.

-Pete
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:53 pm

I agree Pete.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby CMAN » Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:48 am

I am all for it!!! The earlier we intoduce them the better ethics and saftey habits they will have. As long as people dont abuse the right and leave the younger hunters alone it would be fine.

Chad
TAKE EM BOYS
Waterfowling is a disease the only difference is we want this one passed on!!
CMAN
hunter

Postby FavretheloveofthePack » Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:03 pm

Pete-pec wrote:Wisconsin has a rich tradition of hunters, I just can't understand why they won't consider it. I've seen kids as young as 7 take deer in the south, doesn't seem to be any problems with them coping with society. My kid learns more about violence by watching T.V. after 7 PM than he'll learn from the ethical form of hunting.

-Pete

Pete you forget about the leadership of this state. Doyle was antihunting as WI Attorney General as well as Governor. The sooner Mark Green gets elected Governor, the more comfortable I'll feel!
How long until season opens again? D'oh!!!

Support our troops!
FavretheloveofthePack
hunter

Postby Pete-pec » Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:43 am

Doyle is a Fem! I didn't vote for him, and would never vote for his kind! Unfortunately this state is majority democrat, and majority liberal. Madison Wisconsin leads the state with those liberal freaks. So it will be very difficult to get a Republican in this state, just like it will be very difficult to get a Democrat to side with the hunters. It sucks that the entire platform is based on hunting/gun rights, and we live in a state that has a huge hunting tradition. My dad is an ex union laboror, and my mom is a liberal. Both make me sick with their reasoning. It's like a prerequisite to being a Democrat, you can't make logical decisions on your own. I think if Milwaukee didn't exist in Wisconsin, that the Republicans would have a chance to establish themselves here. Too much welfare people in this state to vote the right way! LOL! If you're queer, your a Democrat. If your a Union Laboror, your a Democrat. If you're on welfare, your a Democrat. It just tells you that we have too many of each. I used to tell my Dad that he was stupid, and he should be well aware that his own union believes he is too, because they have to tell him to vote Democrat every time he gets his paycheck. It's boldly printed on his stub every time he cashes his check! :laughing:
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting