Anyone hang out here.

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

Anyone hang out here.

Postby LIGHT12 » Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:58 pm

I'm looking into a potential move home, LaCrosse. And was just wondering whats going on the DHC for the wisconsin forum. I had a job offer last week to keep a pay check going while I try to find something in my field. I haven't decided to make the move yet. I have some time.

But I just wanted to see if their are any cheeseheads hangning around here.

later.
Have you ever woke up one day and said. Damn when does the season start.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby CMAN » Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:01 am

Not so much activity around here now. What field are you looking to find work in?
TAKE EM BOYS
Waterfowling is a disease the only difference is we want this one passed on!!
CMAN
hunter

Postby Erik Olsen » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:59 pm

i hang around here and have property 27 minutes from the krispy creme in lacrosse i know yah like how i got that timed so i can still make it to the boat ramp and beat any crowd
"pass me some ammo" Oh crap you shoot three and a half!"
Erik Olsen
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:54 pm

I'm looking for work in the corporate events or any type of events industry. I'm an assistant project manager and projectionist. I'm in a position where I could move sooner or later. But eventually I'm heading home. I love my company so that makes it tougher.

Easter weekend I murdered the Bluegills so that made me want to move sooner. :salude:
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby Richard C » Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:47 am

I live just south of Lacrosse in stoddard... going to be spending some time on here... as I was booted from the Fuge by a over zealous moderator
Richard C
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Sun Jun 18, 2006 4:33 pm

Richard, I think we conversed over a pup on the other site. My dad is In stoddard, I will be visiting over the 4th. I'm going to start looking hard for a job back there soon. I decided this next season will be my last hunting in AZ. I miss the ice fishing. I don't know what happened at the fuge, but we moderators here try to balance fun and rudeness. Its good natured over here for the most part. Take everything lightly and enjoy.
LIGHT12
hunter

Postby SeniorCoot » Mon Jun 19, 2006 5:06 am

I'm the oldest guy around and just registered here ala RC--LarryD and HalB--I live 25 or so miles south of Lax near Melvina on Hwy27.
SeniorCoot
hunter

Postby LIGHT12 » Mon Jun 19, 2006 8:23 am

I'm glad you guys have registered. The off season is tediously slow at times outside of the honey hole. As a warning at the moment if anyone gives you crap out there its for fun. And if GooseBoy says anything he's a good kid, rib him but don't worry he';s trying to learn. We all learned to like having him around at times.
LIGHT12
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting