WISILL/Badger State Hunt Tests 8/25 & 8/26

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

WISILL/Badger State Hunt Tests 8/25 & 8/26

Postby jptheman25 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:33 am

Anybody going to WISILL/Badger State HRC Hunt Test next weekend? I will be Marshalling the Seasoned Hunt Test all day on Sunday. Stop by and say hi
HR Candlewood's Triple Deke Rosen - Puck

Badger State HRC Member
jptheman25
hunter

Re: WISILL/Badger State Hunt Tests 8/25 & 8/26

Postby webfettish » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:05 am

wish I had the talent to make my dog competition ready, she would be a great dog if i had more experience. I get compliments already all of the time on how well behaved she is and how well she listens, but i am not sure where to begin as far as getting into retrieving tests. I will be breeding her though in the next couple of years, maybe one of her pups would make a good comp dog.
webfettish
hunter

Location: Horicon, Oakfield, Eldorado, Green Bay, Winnebago (Water in WI)

Re: WISILL/Badger State Hunt Tests 8/25 & 8/26

Postby jptheman25 » Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:32 am

The best place to start is by joining a local club. I started with Badger State about three years ago with the thought that I just wanted my meat head to bring back the chickens. In less than two years, we received or Started and Seasoned Titles.
HR Candlewood's Triple Deke Rosen - Puck

Badger State HRC Member
jptheman25
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting