Cabela's Armor Flex Waders

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

Cabela's Armor Flex Waders

Postby Goose Doctors » Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:10 pm

So for Christmas I got a pair of the Supermag 1600 chest waders. I can't wait to try them out this season. I've never had a pair of waders that can withstand some of the stuff I go through so I'm hoping the armorflex does the trick. Do any of you have any experience with the armor flex? I go through brambles to get to some of my places, crawl over beaver dams, all sorts of stuff and I'm hoping these work good. Both of my pairs sprung leaks or ripped this year, on the last day of goose hunting the waders I was wearing had 3 leaks. Did anyone else get any new waterfowl gear for Christmas?
Goose Doctors
hunter

Re: Cabela's Armor Flex Waders

Postby cazzierock » Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:41 pm

they will keep u warm and are made thick. how ever the boots will not hold up if walking a lot. iv been throw 2 pairs for walking and the boot will get cracks in em.and i just got a pair of 4mm 100 gram for walking and jump shooting. i use the s.mags for sitting in the boat and hunting. they are nice!!!
best of luck to ya.
get your self some cheap 3.5mm for walking alot.
cazzierock
hunter

Re: Cabela's Armor Flex Waders

Postby dudejcb » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:02 pm

Hip boots work best for walking a lot, and are good for hunting pheasants in cattails.

Put wool felt insoles in the feet of your boots ... They'll be warmer, more comfortable (like slippers), and a fit a bit tighter which should help your walkabouts.
What's so funny 'bout peace love and understanding?
dudejcb
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting