2012 Season

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: NickCies80, Pete-pec

2012 Season

Postby woodies_and_greenies » Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:19 pm

Hey Guys and Gals,

Just wanted to put up a video from I made from this season. We filmed with GoPros and I think it worked out pretty well. I put it on youtube and here is the link. Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xCKll4iOic
woodies_and_greenies
hunter

Re: 2012 Season

Postby War Wagon » Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Rework your video, Stop calling them "SKY CARP" :mad: :mad: Cant stand when people call a Canadian Goose that. I remember whe you got one or two a year and it was special. To this day waterfowl hunting is SPECIAL. You give our sport a bad name...
War Wagon
hunter

Postby send the dog » Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:21 am

As time goes on and you stick with this sport/lifestyle, you will evevntually come to realize that this sport is so much more than just killing. I probably sound like an ol' fogy talkin like this, however, from one who has been there, I can say that the killin is a very small part of this lifestyle. Stick with it and you will learn that. Until then, happy huntin and 10 years from now post another video.
send the dog
hunter

Postby woodies_and_greenies » Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:28 am

Hey folks calm down,

Its just a nickname....calm down. It is a very special sport and I donate lots of money to the various groups so I don't need you self righteous waterfowlers to tell me how it is. I don't take anything for granted and we eat all of our birds harvested. It is not killing its hunting so chill out. Its a joke just like the title of the video.....sarcasm! NE Ohio is one of the worst places to waterfowl hunt in the US minus Hawaii.
woodies_and_greenies
hunter

Postby War Wagon » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:42 pm

I could care less how much money you donate. How many state sites did you post this thing on ? I'm just hoping you will never hunt in Wisconsin. IT'S NOT FUNNY........... :mad:
War Wagon
hunter

Postby schumacherm » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:00 pm

Saying sky carp is fuggin ridiculous! Canadas can be fantastic eating and a lot of fun to chase and when you say swamp chickens I really hope your talking coots for christ sake.
schumacherm
hunter

Postby schumacherm » Mon Jan 14, 2013 6:03 pm

funny how he spammed the video out on here and now if you click on him to go to his profile it says he is now longer a member... :grooving:
schumacherm
hunter

Postby DukDukGoose » Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:28 am

I thought a skycarp was a seagull?
DukDukGoose
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting