fox lake / beaver dam

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: NickCies80, Pete-pec

fox lake / beaver dam

Postby Robert plus » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:15 pm

hey all , I just recently moved to fox lake and was looking for a hunting partner .I don't know any of the area lakes but I do have my own boat and decoys . I have been going duck hunting with my dad since I was 7 carrying a gun at 12 now I'm 35 . safety is always first with me , I don't sky bust would rather have the birds feet down about resdy to.land before I shoot . of anyone is interested let me know thanks
Robert plus
hunter

Re: fox lake / beaver dam

Postby Wi Browndog » Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:12 pm

Welcome to the Dodge county area. Hope your season is going well. Almost all of my duck hunting is from layout boats on G.B or Lake Michigan. If we ever have an open spot I could send you a P.M. to see if you're interested. Beaver Dam and Puckaway just opened up to open water hunting this year and may be worth a try later in the season as the divers move through.
"Every day is a good day - some are just better than others"
Wi Browndog
hunter

Re: fox lake / beaver dam

Postby Robert plus » Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:07 pm

thank you and please do if you have an opening . season not too bad so far hunted castle rock lake in juneau county only.twice got 4 woodies and 5 teal . looking forward to the divers coming down .
Robert plus
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting