Hunting Partner

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

Hunting Partner

Postby reloader54494 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:19 pm

Its getting late in the season but Im looking for someone in the centrail Wi area {Marshfield} that would like to go duck and goose hunting. I go daily but if you want to just go once or twice a week that's fine. I have many areas to hunt mostly private ponds and fields, If you can drive once in a while that would be great or if you can help with gas occasionaly as my truck don't run on water. if you have a dog that retrievs that is great if not mine will retrieve on land but not water as his breed isn't made for swimming. please include a name and # that I can reach you at.
reloader54494
Newb

Re: Hunting Partner

Postby JReif14 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm a little distance away from you but would be willing to meet and hunt with you, I am also looking for a partner
JReif14
hunter

Postby War Wagon » Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:39 pm

I go to Marshfield every day from Green Bay and I'm seeing lots of Longnecks in that area. I have only seen one hunter around the new Hwy 10. I hope somebody is wacking the birds out there. On Monday, I saw 2 snows mixed in with the longnecks. Good Luck to all...
War Wagon
hunter

Postby BenellisbeII » Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:13 pm

I might be intrested, in either hosting or joing depending on where and when. I'm from the Waukesha area.
BenellisbeII
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting