New duck hunter looking for a mentor/partner

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: NickCies80, Pete-pec

New duck hunter looking for a mentor/partner

Postby JReif14 » Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Like the title says, I am new to duck hunting this year and really enjoy it and want to get more into it, the only problem is the only person I know who duck hunts never has room for me to go, so I am stuck with the itch to go but not the ability! I live in the Kenosha area, am 24 years old, have my own gun, waders and am soon to buy decoys. I would be willing to travel to hunt and pitch in as much as I can whether it be money or supplies if anyone would be willing to go with me. I understand the season is near overwith which is why I am making this thread, because I would like to get out atleast one more time before the year is over! I am also very interested in goose and pheasant hunting!! Message me if interested and thanks for looking!
JReif14
hunter

Re: New duck hunter looking for a mentor/partner

Postby hetzeltj » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:03 am

Hey I live in waukesha county, but I'm not going to make it out in south eastern Wisconsin any more this year to duck hunt. If you would be interested in goose hunting let me know.
hetzeltj
Newb

Postby JReif14 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Yeah I would definitely be interested in goose! Let me know when your going out
JReif14
hunter

Postby boontize2 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:48 am

What's ur name I'm 26 and live in the county might know ya and I'm huntin till the end
boontize2
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting