2014 Hunting Trips?

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

2014 Hunting Trips?

Postby Simmons_WI » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:56 pm

Anybody planning on doing any out of state hunting this year?

I will be sending in for a Colorado Archery Elk hunt pretty soon. We should draw tags this year I think. It is our third year sending in. It is my first time ever going so I am pretty excited. I have almost all the gear I need. Just ordered my rain gear from ****$ (also ordered a dozen hardcore duck decoys for 34, figured I couldn't go wrong at that price). I only need to buy some more arrows (easton FMJs) and some new broadheads which I haven't decided what to go with yet. I am thinking slick tricks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Simmons_WI
hunter

Re: 2014 Hunting Trips?

Postby uglymug » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:45 pm

My brother moved to Idaho this past year. You have to be resident for a year before you can get in-state elk tags. We're hoping to draw some tags for Rifle for me and my dad. Also considering a road trip to some kentucky rice fields that my cousins lease for some good waterfowl hunting.
uglymug
hunter

Re: 2014 Hunting Trips?

Postby wackem' n stackem' » Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:45 pm

North Dakota October 24- October 31 this will our groups 8th year going out there.
wackem' n stackem'
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting