Hunting around Merrill Wis

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

Hunting around Merrill Wis

Postby Tommy D » Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:07 pm

:salude: Hello just moved to merrill wis and looking for any one who has hunted in the area I have a boat decoys land and water and a five year old lad who has never lost a bird ,, any help or a new hunting buddie will be welcome
Tommy D
Tommy D
Newb

Postby Pete-pec » Sun Jul 17, 2005 12:16 am

Tommy D,
Welcome to the site. Are you from Wisconsin originally? I do a bit of hunting in Winter Wi. so I go past your town on an occasion. Stick with this site, it will pick up immensely as the season approaches. Who knows, maybe we'll hook up! I live near Janesville and hunt around the Rock River mostly, but we do shoot our fare share of mallards and geese, and I do know a few lakes in the Sawyer County area.
Also did you post up in the Honey Hole as a new member? Tell us a little about yourself, family, age, occupation, interests, etc.
Pete
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Tommy D » Sun Jul 17, 2005 9:36 am

:salude: Well thanks Pete
I am from Wisconsin I just moved up here from Oconomowoc . I went and started looking around for places I found a cranny berrie bogs that looked good . I work for St Clare's hospital in wausua As a senior healthcare mechanic ..It would be great to hook up and I'll check out the honey hole next ..Take it easy
Tommy D
Tommy D
Newb

Postby Rnt Hunter » Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:00 pm

Hey there,Tommy Rob here from just south of you in wausau. I have a few spot's that might intrest you and know of a few that maybe we could do some recon work on .So if youd like to talk ,send me a message and let me know.
Rnt Hunter
Newb

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting