Milwaukee Ducks

This Midwestern state holds many waterfowl species. Post here and read others views on Wisconsin duck hunting. From the mighty Mississippi river to the west to the great lake of Michigan on the east, WI has many different types of hunting available to hunters.

Moderators: Pete-pec, NickCies80

Milwaukee Ducks

Postby TeamSkoal » Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:50 pm

OzaukeeDoug and Pete-pac

You guys still around, never worked out hookin up to bust some ducks last year but we should this year. More room in the apt this year so ill have all my gear there weekends and tues/thurs morn will be my duck whackin time. Let me know if you guys are still around

TeamSkoal

Headed to DU on friday cant wait, its my christmas!
TeamSkoal
hunter

Postby Pete-pec » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:25 pm

Eric, Yes I'm still here. My schedule has changed a bit now, I'm off Saturday, Sunday, and Mondays now. So we'll have to work on smacking some ducks in their lips! Do you have any "hot spots" around Milwaukee? You'll have to hook up with Goosen and myself. We have a couple holes around the Janesville/Madison area, but we love to travel. We also shoot the crap out of the geese later in the season! PM me as the season comes on with your phone number, and I'll do the same.
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Postby BlackLab » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:15 am

Hey Guys,

Just found this site! I live in Waupaca but grew up in Waterford (small town on the western side of Racine county). My brother lives in Janesville and loves to duck hunt. Would like to get together with some new guys next time I head that way or if you guys wanted to head this way I can take you out up here. Either of you ever hunted the Fox river in that area? I grew up hunting it and did very well but would guess that it's a MAD house now! Was just wondering as I have not hunted it in 10 years. BlackLab
BlackLab
hunter

Postby Pete-pec » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:20 pm

Let's get out! Yes the Fox is a madhouse now. Pete
Pete-pec
Forum & State Moderator

Postby BlackLab » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:13 pm

Pete-pec,

Look forward to it. What part of the Rock River do you hunt? My brother lives on it in town just below a dam but I am not familiar enough with the river to tell you where. He tells me there are always ducks there as they fly in each night over his house. BlackLab
BlackLab
hunter

Return to Wisconsin Duck Hunting