Tennessee Hunter In Need of Assistance

Post your views on the Wyoming duck hunting forum.

Tennessee Hunter In Need of Assistance

Postby mox » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:48 pm

No, not a scouting, give-me-your-GPS-coordinates-to-your-honey-hole troll...

My wife and I plus her grandparents are coming to your neck of the woods for a week or so during late March. We're flying and g'ps are driving to meet us in Denver (They're not locals, just don't fly anymore). The plan is to hop in with them in Denver and see as many sights as we can for the 7-10 days we're there then fly home. We don't have to depart from Denver, just the nearest airport at that part of the trip. Now for the request of advice...

March 21-Feb 1 is our time frame.
I'm looking for some outdoorsy, conservationy, hunting/fishing, beautiful state parkish, fly fishing streamy, upland and/or big gamish, kayaking/rafting type of activities/sites to see/use. What may seem as 'normal' to you may make the trip for a mid-20s middle tennessean. Please fire away with ideas. We will have no children with us and plan to stay on the move for the most part. Will have 4wd vehicle. May stay 2 nights max in one area before moving on. Feel free to PM me or respond to this post.

Thanks in advance y'all! :thumbsup:
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Re: Tennessee Hunter In Need of Assistance

Postby mox » Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 pm

Wanted to add that we'll probably try to head up to Yellowstone if weather permits. Was wondering what kind of snowmobiling options there were around the last weeks in March? Thanks again!

C. D.
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Return to Wyoming Duck Hunting