Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunt ?

Post your views on the Wyoming duck hunting forum.

Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunt ?

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 am

we're coming over from utah this spring to get some snow geese. anyone know of any good reasonable priced guides that will get us into some snows? i'd really appreciate it.
A BAD DAY AT THE MARSH BEATS A GOOD DAY AT WORK.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360
hunter

Re: Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunt ?

Postby darb79 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:41 pm

There is an outfiter out of Torrington that has ground in eastern Nebraska as well. A few guys I have talked to have done a couple canada goose hunts with them a year ago and said it was pretty good. I dont know about the snows though. If you do plan a hunt over here and need an extra gunner to make a compleat group let me know, I would be up for it. That outfitter is the only one that I know of out of Torrington and I best not share the name here to not give them any free advretising. Group rates look reasonable, but I dont know if that is going to reflect the amount of birds that are expected.
If a man is alone in a duck blind and no woman can hear him... Is he still wrong?
darb79
hunter

Re: Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunt ?

Postby Duckdon » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Check with JJ at Wyobraska Waterfowl Guides. " Google" He hunts Nebraska and is OK in my book. Never hunted with him on snows but did a hunt with him a few weeks ago on honkers and we had a great shoot. Duckdon
Attachments
moto_0279.jpg
Forgive me for being arrogant. I own 2 Drahthaar's.
Duckdon
hunter

Return to Wyoming Duck Hunting