Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunt ?

Post your views on the Wyoming duck hunting forum.

Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunt ?

Postby JuniorPre 360 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:31 am

we're coming over from utah this spring to get some snow geese. anyone know of any good reasonable priced guides that will get us into some snows? i'd really appreciate it.
killwoodies101 wrote:your a dudshe bag! You dont own the river your dont own any property around it.. Its just as mush mine and any other tom **** and harry's as it is yours !! get a life share what is yours or stop hunting
JuniorPre 360

Re: Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunt ?

Postby darb79 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:41 pm

There is an outfiter out of Torrington that has ground in eastern Nebraska as well. A few guys I have talked to have done a couple canada goose hunts with them a year ago and said it was pretty good. I dont know about the snows though. If you do plan a hunt over here and need an extra gunner to make a compleat group let me know, I would be up for it. That outfitter is the only one that I know of out of Torrington and I best not share the name here to not give them any free advretising. Group rates look reasonable, but I dont know if that is going to reflect the amount of birds that are expected.
If a man is alone in a duck blind and no woman can hear him... Is he still wrong?

Re: Guided Spring Snow Goose Hunt ?

Postby Duckdon » Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:55 pm

Check with JJ at Wyobraska Waterfowl Guides. " Google" He hunts Nebraska and is OK in my book. Never hunted with him on snows but did a hunt with him a few weeks ago on honkers and we had a great shoot. Duckdon
Forgive me for being arrogant. I own 2 Drahthaar's.
Don Lietzau, Chugiak Alaska

Return to Wyoming Duck Hunting