moving to wyoming

Post your views on the Wyoming duck hunting forum.

moving to wyoming

Postby missiouriquackhead » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:32 pm

hi my names AJ im moving up to Laramie to go to school at wyotech i love to duck hunt and hunt all the time down here in missouri just wanted to see if someone could help me figure out hunting up there so if anyone can help that would b great i got alot of decoys and can call ok it would b just a real help if someone that knows could tell me the oks and nos thanks
missiouriquackhead
Newb

Postby harvey1b » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:01 pm

:welcome:

AJ welcome to DHC. I went to grad school in Laramie and got the duck hunting pretty well figured out while I was there. To avoid cyberscouts, shoot me a pm and I'll fill you in on the details. There is some awesome duck hunting out there, probably not what you're used to in Missouri, but pretty good anyway. However, from what I heard about Wyo-tech, you're not going to have much time to hunt. I think they keep the students pretty busy.
harvey1b
hunter

Postby SD_drake_slayer » Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:20 pm

Im moving out to Laramie Wyoming this September, and im bummed because ill only be in South Dakota for opening weekend. Im trying to figure out how long the season is in WY, and if it is any good for ducks and geese.
SD_drake_slayer
Newb

Return to Wyoming Duck Hunting