Hunting Clubs?

Post your views on the Wyoming duck hunting forum.

Hunting Clubs?

Postby David121582 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:38 pm

Anyone know of any hunting clubs in wy particularly the SE area. Im getting kinda tired of hunting on private land. And wouldn't mind a few new people to go with.
David121582
hunter

Postby Smokin Joe » Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:16 am

really don't know of any clubs in the northeast. Mostly just the dog and I going hunting. Are you getting any birds pushed down to you? This crazy wyoming weather has got me wondering if I missed the big push...
Smokin Joe
hunter

Postby David121582 » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:28 am

I haven't seen a ton. I was out for the second opening at torington and saw an incredible amount of ducks probably at least 150-200 ducks. Went back the next day and saw maybe 25. Im sure it was cause there was no hunting pressure for two weeks and then all of a sudden they were getting shot non stop on the opener and then most of them didn't come back it seemed like. I have only hunted torrington about three or four times and haven't hunted anywhere else in wy. I have only been up here for about a month and don't know many places to go. I would like to go somewhere a little closer to Cheyenne but torrington is the only place that I know of.
David121582
hunter

Postby Smokin Joe » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:12 am

Blm maps show state, school and Blm land most of it you can hunt. Find a local blm office or sporting goods store and talk to them about it. Gps is a good idea to Know the boundrys of sections.
Smokin Joe
hunter

Return to Wyoming Duck Hunting