Harveyb1

Post your views on the Wyoming duck hunting forum.

Harveyb1

Postby take EM' close » Sat Sep 24, 2005 7:57 pm

You still around here?? We need to start thinking about planning a hunt somewhere when the season opens. There's a pretty good number of geese around here...went out today and blasted my limit in about 30 mins. I plan to get out next weekend on the main opener. Anyway...let me know man....lets get something worked out!! I'm pumped! :salude:
No other site like honkers floating into you're decoys!
take EM' close
hunter

Postby harvey1b » Thu Sep 29, 2005 11:48 am

take'em

I'm still around. Good work on the honkers. That's sweet. Our season opens up down here this saturday. I'm pretty psyched.

Right now I'm freakin' swamped. I am trying to finish up my MS thesis and get it handed in to my committee in the next few weeks = I can't leave Laramie for a little while. I'ld like to get a hunt together when it is all wrapped up. It looks like I'll be heading up to Sheridan area for work in early November. That will be the earliest I can get something going. I'll keep you posted but that will be the earliest I can get up there.

-Matt
harvey1b
hunter

Postby take EM' close » Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:28 pm

Sounds good man. Went out just last Monday with a guy I met off another site from Douglas and we busted 2 limits of geese. It was an awesome little hunt. We slammed them up by Lovell....I'm thinking I'm gonna be hunting up there more...more ducks and geese in the area and there isn't many hunters up there...yet!! I hope it stays that way.

I start Basketball on November 14th so anytime earlier than that would be good or we would only be able to hunt Sunday. Possibly Saturday depending on my schedule. Anyway, DO keep me posted and we can hopefully work something out! :salude:
take EM' close
hunter

Postby harvey1b » Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:02 pm

take'em,

It's not looking good for me getting up there. I just took a job that is going to move me to upstate NY by the end of the month. Things are kind of crazy now getting ready to leave. Keep up the good work up there!
harvey1b
hunter

Postby yellowlab » Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:20 pm

i am surppriesed there aren't more ducker up your ways i woudl think it woudl be full??? :umm:
yellowlab
Forum & State Moderator

Postby take EM' close » Fri Nov 11, 2005 11:48 pm

Nope.....they are pretty far and few between....but so are ducks and geese. I guess you just gotta know where they are! :salude:
take EM' close
hunter

Return to Wyoming Duck Hunting