Wyoming duck hunting

Post your views on the Wyoming duck hunting forum.

Wyoming duck hunting

Postby cjlarose » Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:18 pm

:getdown: Moving to Wheatland Wyoming here in a week or so for a job assignment. My shift will be the night shift - 3 days a week. I am bringing 2 retrievers along to continue their training and maybe get in on some hunting. I will be looking for areas to hunt, but if anyone needs someone to hunt with please let me know. I always enjoy meeting new duck hunters. We are the only people who believe the good weather is when it is freezing outside. :thumbsup:

Also plan to looking into some upland hunting.
Bring em in!!!
cjlarose
hunter

Postby harvey1b » Mon Oct 03, 2005 3:10 pm

Wheatland is within reasonable driving range to Laramie. I've been thinking about heading up that way to get on the Platte. Let me know when you are settled in and we can get it together.

-Matt
harvey1b
hunter

Postby take EM' close » Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:45 pm

I'm a few hours away from you. My Aunt and Uncle live in Wheatland though so if I ever did make the drive up there I would have a place to stay. I've never hunted up by there so I wouldn't know what the hunting is like at all....to me it seems hard because of all the private land. If you were willing to drive north up around Cody, Greybull, Worland area I would be more than happy to get you into a pile of ducks and/or geese!! :salude:
No other site like honkers floating into you're decoys!
take EM' close
hunter

Return to Wyoming Duck Hunting