Locations close to Thunder Bay

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Locations close to Thunder Bay

Postby spcky01 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:43 pm

Hello,

I am looking for any information on some good crown ground arround to thunder bay area for duck huning. I am really looking for some sloughs or shallow water areas, where a boat would not be needed. I am also looking for some private ground to goose hunt arround the same area. If you have any information I would be very apprecaiative. I live in Kentucky and am going to Canada Next september bear hungting and am looking to get into some waterfowl as well!!!!

Thanks everyone!!
spcky01
hunter

Re: Locations close to Thunder Bay

Postby TopGunMich » Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:01 am

They will never tell a Yanqui ! Start looking on the prov sites, maps....
STIMULUS PKG THAT WOULD WORK: PUT A $1000 DOLLAR REWARD ON THE 15 MILLION ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN THIS COUNTRY, $2500 ON DRUG DEALERS, & $5000 ON TERROIST, $10000 ON POLITICANS !!!!!!
TopGunMich
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting