fourth outing thursday nov 3 2005

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

fourth outing thursday nov 3 2005

Postby bkejwanong1971 » Fri Nov 04, 2005 10:12 am

Nice sw wind lil bit high thin clouds ,,, outside bush marsh along the st.clair river ,,, had my two boys with me lastnite,,, they helped me set up an had alot of questions which passed the time quickly,there wasnt much flying , we had a couple pairs fly over and a ringer or two zing past us at times ,we saw umpteen doves and redwings,and a big buck track in front of the hide , ended up with a skunk ,,hahahaa but we had a good time an got a few pics ,my boys loved it ,or couldve been all the halloween candy they brought ,,,,,,lol ,,,anywho im heading back out tonight to try redeem myself , think i be hunting on the other side of bush marsh close to the chemotagan river,,,i seen plenty of ducks moving there last time i was that way ,,,,[/i]
bkejwanong1971
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting