A sad thought

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

A sad thought

Postby mallardman77 » Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:11 pm

When me and my partner got back to the duck camp after our morning hunt today we were chatting to a few of the guys from the area and we started talking about deer hunting. Our rifle season opens on the 14th, next monday. I got a little blue because that means next weekend will be the last weekend that most of the guys will be up there for duck hunting. It made me realize that the season is almost over. I guess it doesn't seem like it's this late in the season cause of the weather we've been having this year. By this time, it should be downright nasty out there on the lakes and it's not, so it can't almost be over...can it? :help:

25 days till the season ends
26 days till I catch "the fever" again

:salude:
Is it september the 8th yet???

mallardman77
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting