Duck Hunting Forum banner

nov 11 ,,, lots of sun little sw wind

674 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  bkejwanong1971 
#1 ·
was a nice day to shoot some ducks ,,, got out purty late bout four thirty or so ,,,me and my buddy jer had to punt bout good three quater mile back into bush marsh ,,,had flushed alot of birds on our way out ,,, and bout eight sittin in the pond we was gonna hunt ,,,there was an old blind with a big ole muskrat house in the middle of it had some weeeds on it from last year so we was set ,,, put out bout five dekes an a butt,,,had bout six mallards gimme a incomin quaterin shot ,,,,,i took down two with one shot but one was wounded and to fast for me to chase down ,,,there was alot of birds movin in the hour or so we was there ,,, the best shot we had was three ringys come sailin into the dekes ,,,,we took all three with one shot each,,,had a few good opportunities we passed up on ,, i like them to be wings set and landin gear down ,,,<not sittin if thats what u thinking > ended up with a black and three ringys ,,, but lots of ducks in the air at times ,,,so it was fun and nice to see,,,[/b]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.