Decoy rental in Alberta???

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Decoy rental in Alberta???

Postby hunt Chessies » Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:10 pm

I am trying to plan a trip up to alberta to do some freelancing for honkers and mallards. I have been up there before on guided hunts and I wanted to do it on my own this time to make it a little more fun.

Since the drive is so long from here, 30+ hours one-way I was wondering if there was any place or anybody that I could rent decoys from. We would get a rental van for our stuff. I think we could get our finishers over there as luggage so all we would need are decoys. Since it is only going to be myself and my hunting buddy it would save us 4 days of driving by doing this. Any info would be appriciated.

Thanks
hunt Chessies
hunter

Postby mallardman77 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:32 pm

Can't help ya hunt, but i'd look into season dates if your planning for this year as our seasons will be wrapping up in Canada pretty soon. Here in Manitoba it closes on nov 30 but i'm not quite sure about Alberta though.

:salude:
Is it september the 8th yet???

mallardman77
hunter

Postby hunt Chessies » Tue Nov 22, 2005 1:24 am

sorry about that, I am planning the trip for next season.
hunt Chessies
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting