Looking To Hunt Some Puddlers Out West

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Looking To Hunt Some Puddlers Out West

Postby Mallard Machine » Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:03 pm

Just wondering if anyone knows any good guide services, or even maybe someone who wants to take a couple young die hard duck hunters on a hunt. Just some university students looking to see some new grounds and maybe kill some ducks/geese
CHEERS!!
Mallard Machine
hunter

Postby mallardman77 » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:47 pm

Well, we're all frozen up here in Manitoba now, so the birds are pretty much gone south and our season closes on the 30th of this month. I'm not sure about any of the conditions further west than me, but we're done for this year now.

Where are you located? If your still interested in coming west next season, i'd have no problem getting you into some birds.

:salude:
Is it september the 8th yet???

mallardman77
hunter

Postby Mallard Machine » Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:07 am

OH YES!!
next year or even in a couple years was my plan!!!!!!!!!
that would be great we're from New Brunswick!!
thanks for the info and keep in touch with that idea it would be GREAT we love just getting out and having a good laugh and enojy ourselves

University is rough b/c we don't get to hunt at all on the week days so when the weekend comes we're just like lil kids waiting for x-mas morning hahaha!!
:salude:
Mallard Machine
hunter

Postby poacher » Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:52 pm

If youre driving west, you are welcome to stop at Walpole Island for a hunt. I'll take you guys out for day of shooting.
"teal, teal, albino teal....wait, those are seagulls...take em.

wait till they line up and cross, 1 shell 2 birds
poacher
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting