Beavertail Stealth boats

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Beavertail Stealth boats

Postby dnm » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:10 am

Does anyone use, or know where to buy one in ON? They seem like a pretty slick setup but I'm having a hard time finding one in ON.
dnm
Newb

Re: Beavertail Stealth boats

Postby LBeinhaur » Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 am

I have a Stealth 1200 and love it. It s very stable and motors right along with a 45 # electric motor.
Few things I don't like , it is not really big enough for 2 guys to hunt comfortably out of. It can be done but we really feel cramped.
Also, the "watertight" compartments on the front and bacl are anything but, DO NOT put anything in ther that you want to keep dry. I use them to carry my woodie and teal dekes , 6 each will fit. They will not fit a 12 vlot battery either.
Other then that, I love the thing. I can load it into the back of my P/U by my self ( I am 59), and it will hols a ton of gear if you are by your self. I have seen them on basspro and cabelas at times so I would check there 1st for one.
It handles the small marshes and such well, haven't tried it in any big water yet.
LBeinhaur
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting