This was sent to me from AB and "IT IS TRUE"
This is just too true!! You know you're a Maritimer when....
1. Your idea of a traffic jam is ten cars waiting to pass a tractor on the highway.
2."Vacation" means going to Moncton for the weekend.
3. You measure distance in hours.
4. You know several people who have hit a deer.
5. You often switch from "Heat" to "A/C" in the same day.
6. You use a down filled comforter in the summer.
7. Your Grandparents drive 100 km through 13 feet of snow during raging blizzard without flinching.
8. You see people wearing hunting clothes at social events.
9. You install security lights on both your house and garage and go and leave both unlocked.
10. You think of the major food groups as: Meat, Fish and Tim Hortons.
11. You carry jumper cables in your car and your wife knows how to use them
12. There are seven empty cars running in the parking lot of the Canadian Tire store at any given time.
13. You design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit.
14. Driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow.
15. Your lingerie consists of tube socks and flannel pajamas.
16. You know all 4 seasons: Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter and Construction.
17. It takes three hours to go to the store for one item, even when you're in a hurry because you have to stop and talk to everybody in town.
And Finally: You know you're a Maritimer when...
18. You actually understand these
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.
Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.