Doe Ridge Outfitters Quebec

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Doe Ridge Outfitters Quebec

Postby hudson river drake » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:49 am

I was looking into going duck hunting in quebec and found this guide service, Has anyone used this guide service or would recommend this guide service? Also are there any guides that could be recommended for duck hunting in quebec Thanks in advance
hudson river drake
hunter

Re: Doe Ridge Outfitters Quebec

Postby Bill Herian » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:17 am

The website didnt make a good first impression. Really not a lot of info at all. Seems strange that a legit guide service would not have a real website.

Also the prices concern me. 700$ for a week of moose hunting? 350$ for a week of duck hunting? Try and find rates like that anywhere else. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Don't even consider it until you have spoken to some references.

Looks very sketchy to me, I would do a lot of investigating before booking. Maybe its an outstanding service, but it does not come off that way.
Bill Herian
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting