Guns for Sale

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Guns for Sale

Postby vtx1800lover » Tue May 03, 2011 12:10 pm

Hello Guys and Gals

I am aware that this is the Canadian chat site for DHCC and I am wanting to sell several guns, However the Classified section seems to only be for the USA.

Can anylone lead me to where is the best place to post my adds without breaking the form rules??

Thanks for any assistance in advance.

Cheers,Archie
vtx1800lover
hunter

Re: Guns for Sale

Postby REM1100 » Wed May 04, 2011 1:02 am

Most provinces have a Bargain Finders Press or now known as Buy Sell that have a Guns and Hunting acc section. You won't be able to advertise in Kijiji or craiglist. Keep in mind you could attend the many local gunshows and do word of mouth and arrange a telephone transfer with the proper PAL card. You might also become a member of some provincial forums and put in the classified section. I can also think of a site known a Gunnutz
on the X in Saskatchewan
REM1100
Provincial Moderator

Postby vtx1800lover » Wed May 04, 2011 12:34 pm

Hello guys

I will post more info later tommorow along with photos of the many shotguns and a few rifles for sale.

Thanks archie
vtx1800lover
hunter

Postby plainsman » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 pm

send me a pm of whats for sale please
Causing permenant flight delays
Callin' 'em in and knockin' 'em down
plainsman
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting