Nova Delta Waterfowl Dinner/Auction

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Nova Delta Waterfowl Dinner/Auction

Postby Oldducknut » Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:17 pm

1800 hrs
Chief and Petty Officers Mess
CFB Halifax
07Apr 05

Hip of Beef Buffet

Tons of waterfowl goodies to be auctioned /raffled off
heres a peek at the venue
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:31 am

I'll put it on my calander, thanks.
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Learn from the past, don't dwell on it.
Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:15 am

Hey greg- Im afraid that putting it on the calander will only lead to dissappointment- all expectations it is going to be a sold out event. Just to give you an Idea I have 12 seats filled from the other site and even have one paid up and the tickets are not even out yet. :salude: The event is limited to 175 seats.
Will you be at the Sports and RV show in Mar.- If so drop in on the Nova Delta Booth.
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:10 am

Ed, how much are the tickets? May-be I can interest some of the other guys round here that duck hunt. :thumbsup:
Build memories, take a kid out doors and teach them about nature by interacting with it, hunting and fishing.

Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Wed Feb 01, 2006 9:52 pm

Tickets are $50.00 single
$80.00 couple
Includes 1 delta membership= 4 magazines /duck call and a decal and a great dinner.
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby 2 tollers » Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:27 pm

Oldducknut wrote:Tickets are
$80.00 couple

Just have to ask with Colin as your MP for this event is there a clear definition on what a couple is? :eek:
2 tollers
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:00 am

Absolutely this very thing was discussed at the highest committee level.
If two persons non gender specific wish to attend as a couple then they must be prepared to be digitally photographed Kissing with tongue. PS I have it on good authority this will be excercised for the male couples only. :laughing:
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:37 pm

:laughing: So you and Doug are attending then?

Greg Wile
hunter

Postby Oldducknut » Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:25 am

:toofunny: I don't kiss and tell :toofunny: but I hear Brokeback Mountain is up the road from yer place aint it? :toofunny:
Oldducknut
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:23 am

Naw, yer thinkin of Whiterock!!! :laughing: Where your familly tree is more of a bush. Keepin it in the familly has a hole nuther meaning. :toofunny: :salude:

Greg Wile
hunter

Postby 2 tollers » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:23 pm

One of the problems with Nova Scotia Duck Tollers is there is not a very big gene pool. Watching you two go at it I now know why. :laughing: :laughing: :thumbsup:
2 tollers
hunter

Postby Greg Wile » Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:22 pm

Alberta is populated with th prodigy of Atlantic Canada :laughing: Ya jest cain't escape it. :toofunny:

Greg Wile
hunter

Postby 2 tollers » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:15 pm

100% right Greg and more of those good folks coming out here every day :thumbsup: some of the best people I have met - majority of them are in our token Maritime sub-province - you may of heard of it - Ft McMurray. I worked up there for about 10+ years and met alot of really good folks from the Maritimes. The Maritimes are the only part of Canada I have not worked in and I have to get out there one of these days.
Take Care & have fun at your dinner
Hugh
2 tollers
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting