BC License Requirements

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

BC License Requirements

Postby Revilla » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:10 pm

Can someone tell me what I need in the way of licenses and cost as a non-resident alien to hunt ducks in BC? I downloaded the 2012 BC Hunting Synopsis but didn't see any specifics. Taking the ferry over from Ketchikan, AK to Prince Rupert in late September. Thanks for any info.

Rod
Revilla
hunter

Re: BC License Requirements

Postby goosehunter64 » Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:23 pm

All you should need for LIC...are a non rez small game and a fed stamp..which includes your waterfowl lic....unless it's different then other part of Canada...the price I have no idea sorry.

Found it for you Rod.

http://www.env.gov.bc.ca/fw/wildlife/hu ... t/#ShowAll
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Postby Revilla » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:11 am

Thanks,
Looks like I need a non-resident alien lic for $180 + Migratory Bird Permit $17 + Upland bird permit for grouse $50. Haven't been able to find a small game license. Alaska has probably the best deal going for non-residents to hunt waterfowl. $20 for a small game license for the entire season plus your federal stamp and state stamp which is $5.
Revilla
hunter

Postby goosehunter64 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:21 pm

The non rez lic probably is your small game. Call one of the offices and check to be sure...good luck.
Rob.
Team WingLock
Lock'em "N" Rock'em
goosehunter64
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting