grey bruce outfitters

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

grey bruce outfitters

Postby kilgus » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:29 am

Wondering if any one has hunted with them ,any input would be great.
Thanks
ZTK
kilgus
hunter

Re: grey bruce outfitters

Postby 1diverdown » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:42 am

Never hunted with them but the're one of the bigger out fitters in southern ontario. I have hunted with Autumn Skies, and there really good. wingfeather outfitter out of walkerton has a pretty good rep. I spoke with them at the sportsmans show last year. Seem to be real good guys.
''Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.''
Winston Churchill
1diverdown
hunter

Postby UpSouth811 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:41 pm

they are in some videos for zink
UpSouth811
hunter

Postby Ace's_Owner » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 am

Have not hunted with them but met them at the Sportsman's Show last Spring and chatted to them. I wish I could tell you what they are like in the field but can only tell you what they were like at the show, which was organized, professional, and courteous. They have access to some good areas and can pull off field or water and a nice mix of ducks and Canadas. Hope that helps.
Ace's_Owner
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting