From states, looking to and have questions.

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

From states, looking to and have questions.

Postby TheParalyzer » Fri Oct 29, 2004 1:17 am

I am from california and am looking to go up there. Not sure where. I guide down here for ducks and geese but have never made the journey up. I really hope to be able to come up and free lance. Have lots of questions if anyone would mind helping me out. Thanks!
TheParalyzer
hunter

Postby atp » Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:20 am

Hi

We are located in the lowermainland of BC--Hunting here lasts from Oct 7 to Jan 25,2005. We hunt mostly corn fields and dairy pasture.

We possibly could set you up with club members for a hunt. We do have a few Americans members who regularily come over the boarder to hunt pheasants and migratory birds---though the hunting in Oregon and Northern Cal is better now---large number of the birds have flown south hi hi

Let us know?

TOM
We are located in Vancouver,BC
Hunting done in Manitoba and BC
atp
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting