Manitobians need your help

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Manitobians need your help

Postby h2ofwlr » Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:55 pm

Chris Benson an occasional poster here wrote this in on another site, so i am just trying to help the cause.

Petition for hunting column, need some signatures

If any of you have visited Manitoba the last couple years and picked up a Winnipeg Free Press Saturday paper you might have read a couple hunting/fishing articles in the back of the paper. The hunting column was writen by Bob Sopuck of Delta Waterfowl, who as you might have guessed did a great job of informing the pubic about the different postive aspects of hunting and the outdoor way of life.

Well, the Winnipeg Free Press decided to cancel both the fishing column and hunting column. ( I guess they feel it is better to report on the latest PETA stunt )

I started a petition to try and get it back, and I'm trying to get people who have read the articles to sign their names on the petition.

I'm sure there must be a ton of you out there that have read the articles in the paper, so if you could please add your name to the list. After all it's not like they ask you for where you live...... wink wink

http://www.petitiononline.com/mod_pe...d.cgi?cb1978&1

Thanks!
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Oldducknut » Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:30 pm

Yep posted on my site as well
Oldducknut
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting