Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.
- Posts: 339
- Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:42 am
- Location: Lantz,Nova Scotia
HAHAHAHAH That Is Great!!!
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:51 am
- Location: New Brunswick ,canada
HAHA! I guess indians used to paddle up to swimming moose/elk in their canoes, hop on them, and ride them almost to shore..
- State Moderator
- Posts: 2100
- Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:45 am
- Location: Sandpoint, Idaho
Return to Canada Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests