Are you headed to SK around Oct 7 & need a few more decoys?

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Are you headed to SK around Oct 7 & need a few more decoys?

Postby Ranger88 » Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:07 pm

I put this in the classifieds but thought that it might also fit on here since I would like to sell them in Canada before coming back to the states. If this is not suppose to go here or violates any of the posting rules for this section please let me know and I will remove it.

I just bought some GHG decoys and am planning on using them for a 1 week hunt in SK, Canada and then selling them. I would love to sell them on the way home from our Canada hunt.

I will be leaving SK, Canada on Oct 7 or 8 and will be driving all the way back to NC so I will be glad to link up with someone on the way back and make the transfer. This would work great for someone who is arriving in Canada when we are headed out if they want to pick up a few extra decoys to add to their spread at a GREAT price!

Here is what I have and Prices:

GHG Pro-Grade Full Body Mallard Harvester Pack (Doz decoys) $175

GHG Pro-Grade Full Body Mallard Feeder Pack (Half doz) $85

GHG Oversized Mallard Shells-Harvester Pack (2 Doz) $110/doz

GHG Pro-Grade Snow Goose Shells-Feeder Pack (1 Doz) $150

Everything retails for $800 plus tax and shipping but I will sell everything for $600 or will sell separate for the prices listed.

If interested please email me at stealth9677@aol.com or send me a pm.

Thanks,
Drew
Ranger88
hunter

Re: Are you headed to SK around Oct 7 & need a few more decoys?

Postby DuckNurse » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:48 pm

Where are you gonna be in SK?
DuckNurse
hunter

Re: Are you headed to SK around Oct 7 & need a few more decoys?

Postby Ranger88 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:46 am

We are starting around Colonsay but may move depending on what the birds are doing.
Ranger88
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting