Obtaining RM maps for Saskatchewan

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Obtaining RM maps for Saskatchewan

Postby owlman33 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:19 am

Looking for the best way to obtain the Rural Municipality maps, I know the post offices carry them but I was wondering if you could order them online or call up the postal service and order them over the phone for delivery. Or do you just have to show up in person at the post office. Also is there any downloads of the RM info for a gps unit? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

-Tom
owlman33
hunter

Re: Obtaining RM maps for Saskatchewan

Postby don novicki » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:37 am

I called one town directly because they stated that they have them in their office. The price was 20.00 and they are shipping it to me for an additional 5.00 so 25.00 for the package. Looking forward to getting it so I can get an idea of what to expect.....
don novicki
hunter

Postby DuckNurse » Thu May 30, 2013 10:13 pm

DuckNurse
hunter

Postby REM1100 » Fri May 31, 2013 12:31 am

Google List of Rural Municipalities of Saskatchewan and find the area you will be hunting and then find the RM office, it is best to order two maps as some RMs will border each other, as Don says the cost is about $25 plus postage ie RM of Prairie Rose and RM of Big Quill.
on the X in Saskatchewan
REM1100
Provincial Moderator

Return to Canada Duck Hunting