Top Gun Guide Service - Saskatchewan - Good Experiences?

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Top Gun Guide Service - Saskatchewan - Good Experiences?

Postby brandon0008 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:52 pm

I am heading to Saskatchewan in September for a few days of hunting. I am thinking of booking with Top Gun Guide Service. Can anyone share any experiences you all may have with them? I have been around some good guides and some not so good guides and there is little way of knowing which type you have until you get out in the field for a few days with them. Any other guides that were good? Any advice or direction you all may have would be great. Thanks.
brandon0008
hunter

Re: Top Gun Guide Service - Saskatchewan - Good Experiences?

Postby REM1100 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:21 am

They claim to hunt the Quill Lakes and I have never seen them in the South part of the Quill Lakes in the time I go there every year. The best guides there know, own the best land and I know them personally.
on the X in Saskatchewan
REM1100
Provincial Moderator

Re: Top Gun Guide Service - Saskatchewan - Good Experiences?

Postby brandon0008 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Sent you a PM.
brandon0008
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting