BC duck hunters

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

BC duck hunters

Postby firstblood » Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:27 am

Hey yall, only a few more days until duck and goose season opens up here in the interior BC, lots of ducks already filling up ponds around here, cant stop thinking about cupped wings and fallin ducks, obviously.
i just wondering if there were any fellow British Columbian duck hunters on here.
ill post some of my success and pictures on this thread and other BC hunters are welcome to post theirs as well.
firstblood
hunter

Re: BC duck hunters

Postby Kudu » Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:25 am

Yep - another one here - went out last weekend (Canadian thanksgiving) got skunked on the geese on Saturday, but made up for it on Monday with a brace of green heads.
Kudu
Newb

Re: BC duck hunters

Postby DerekV700 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:07 pm

I might as well weigh in too. I live in the lower mainland and sun has been shining like crazy, tough duck weather right now.
DerekV700
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting