Wanted: Good Hunting Spots

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Wanted: Good Hunting Spots

Postby luckyducky » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:36 pm

Looking for hotspots to duck/goose hunt in Ontario or Quebec. Willing to do the camping thing or would like to find reasonable hunting lodge. :thumbsup:
luckyducky
hunter

Postby 98ramtough » Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:29 pm

I moved your topic to canada section so more local guys will browse.

Mike
Quack
98ramtough
hunter

Re: Wanted: Good Hunting Spots

Postby smelts42herring » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm

I rent/lease hunting and recreational campsites (tents only no facilities) near the small village of Whitehall on 518 Ontario Canada. The bird migrations, hunting, and trail riding are excellent in this area. The Seguin Trail, Trans Canada Trail, Park To Park Trail, #711 Snowmobile Trail, and many others can be accessed from this property. This is a fantastic spot that is 210 acres of private land, 200 acres of Crown Land bordering the East property line, the Bear Lake Conservation Reserve a short distance to the North/West, and there is thousands of continuous acres of Crown Land a very short ATV ride to the West. Send me a e-mail if you or others are interested and want more information.

check101bass@hotmail.com
smelts42herring
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting