GHG oversize Mallards?

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

GHG oversize Mallards?

Postby Brant » Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:06 pm

Anyone using these?I'm thinkin' of replacing my old G&H's and giving them to my godson (3dz.).Any comments on the GHG?(I'll probably flock the drakes!).Brant
Brant
hunter

Postby Wild Wings » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:15 pm

I love mine!!Great decoy for the money,use the keel wieghts and the paint will last better,The twelve slot bags will keep them like new for years.

Wild Wings
Gotta love a nice frosty morning!!
Wild Wings
hunter

Postby chezz » Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:44 am

They are awesome dekes!!
I got to use them last season before I decided to sell my old gear and bought my own....

Also..18 of them will fit into a 6-slot goose bag when the keel are removed and put into the bottom of each slot..Mind you, with 18 dekes with weighted keels and decoy anchors it gets a little heavy to carry long distances..
BERETTA XTREMA2 WITH THE WAD WIZARD SUPREME
chezz
hunter

Postby hunter2good » Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:10 pm

good looking decoy, but not even half way through the season and already have paint chipped off all of them, mainly heads, breasts, and beaks... :huh:
We all have to believe in something... I believe, Ill go hunting

First ever collar band!!!!
hunter2good
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting