Anyone looking for hunting partners in Southern BC?

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Anyone looking for hunting partners in Southern BC?

Postby busta drake » Sun Aug 26, 2007 3:46 pm

Hey fellas -

I am looking for some hunting partners is Southern BC - near Creston. I know you guys don't normally take kindly to us Americans but I am an alright guy - I promise :biggrin: . I am a serious waterfowler that has moved to Sandpoint ID and have the gear, dog and layout boat/motor to support any fowl pursuit. Shoot me an email if you are interested.

Thanks in advance,
Dennison
busta drake
hunter

Creston

Postby Brant » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:17 pm

Hey Bustadrake,I'm a little north of Creston,but if I head down there this fall,I'll drop you a PM before I go,maybe we can meet up.I drove through Sand Point last Friday on our way back to BC from Cabela's in Boise.Nice lookin' country.If I couldn't be livin' in BC,Idaho would definetely be my next choice!Regards,Brant :thumbsup:
Brant
hunter

Sounds Good...

Postby busta drake » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:20 pm

Brant,

Sounds good...I'm around and will be for sure. I am interested in specifically the area around Creston/Columbia River Basin I would be definitely interested in getting some info from you (e.g., areas closed and open, etc....). Let me know if you could help me out.

Thanks,
Dennison
busta drake
hunter

Creston

Postby Brant » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:17 am

I believe that the Creston Watefowl (or wetland?) area has a map available showing access points and closed areas,and I've got one somewhere!I'll look around and see if I can get you some contact info.Regards,Brant
Brant
hunter

Thanks a bunch

Postby busta drake » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:34 am

Thanks Brant. feel free to email or PM me.

Dennison
busta drake
hunter

Creston

Postby Brant » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:39 am

Bustadrake,contact the Creston Valley Wildlife Management area at 250-402-6900,or Google them for closed areas and access points.Their web site does not mention hunting (they are environmentalists after all!),but a large portion of the area is open to shooting. Brant
Brant
hunter

Postby busta drake » Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:02 pm

Thanks for the information... :thumbsup:

Dennison
busta drake
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting