Would like to waterfowlhunt Eastern ,Central Ontario

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Would like to waterfowlhunt Eastern ,Central Ontario

Postby Flyer » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:34 pm

Presently based in montreal and would like to hunt eastern or central Ontario for ducks or geese.

Pretty well equipped with dog and boat with a couple of years experience on ducks .

Flexible on days or times,any response or help would be appreciated !

thanks,
Peter :biggrin:
Flyer
hunter

Re: Would like to waterfowlhunt Eastern ,Central Ontario

Postby mowby » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:24 pm

I have retired to Perth in Eastern Ontario. It is nearly opening day and I am sorely missing my duck hunting at Long Point. I don't know this area, but would love to go duck hunting with anyone who would welcome a partner. I have no dog or boat, but would get one or both if I could find an area and/or a hunting partner. I lost my hunting partner several years back. I myself am in good shape and ready to hunt, Any 'pen pal duck hunters' out there?
mowby
Newb

Return to Canada Duck Hunting