Shuswap Shoot!

Waterfowl hunting across Canada; from the sounds of New Foundland to the lakes of Ontario to the vast fields and potholes of the plains to the high artic and the sea duck hunting of the Pacific. Includes Quebec duck hunting, Ontario duck hunting, Manitoba duck hunting, Saskatchewan duck hunting, Alberta duck hunting & all other provinces indluding goose hunting info as well.

Moderator: REM1100

Shuswap Shoot!

Postby Brant » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:03 pm

Got out for my first duck hunt of the season today,2 moose hunts and deer hunting have kept me too busy!We lost our killer slough last year when the property sold,but some diligent searching by my wife turned up the new owner,and an Email got us permission to hunt!The result was 2 limits(16 mallards,15 drakes & 1 hen :no: ). A great morning,and we had plenty of time to make the Rememberance day ceremony at the Cenotaph.We'll be back at it tomorrow!Cheers,Brant
Brant
hunter

Shuswap Shoot Part 2!

Postby Brant » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:50 am

Nov. 12th brought 50-80kph winds,and the birds wanted in to our little slough in the worst way!We both limited in about an hour,16 drake mallards!Aside from our full-bodies blowing over constantly,it was a great morning!I'll be processing birds today and if the slough hasn't frozen I'll be back at it on Saturday.Cheers,Brant :yes:
Brant
hunter

Return to Canada Duck Hunting